Wall Mounted Toothbrush and Toothpaste Holder
This wall mounted toothbrush and toothpaste holder stores your toothbrushes and toothpaste. The toothbrush holder holds up to 5 narrow neck toothbrushes and comes with a cover keeping it dry and dust free. Meanwhile, the toothpaste dispenser has a vacuum extrusion pump that consistently delivers a nice amount of toothpaste every time. The vacuum pump eliminates any waste and mess and does not need any batteries to operate. It fits standard/normal sized toothpaste tubes. You can use this in your bathroom to keep counters and sink clutter free. Alternatively, you can also use this in the kitchen.
This toothbrush holder and toothpaste dispenser can be attached using double-sided tapes or can be screwed in place. For best results attach using screws and adhesives.
- Wipe and clean any smooth surface best on either tile wall or mirror.
- Place the double side on the surface.
- Remove the protective backing from the tape strips.
- Place firmly against the surface.
- Do NOT use for 24 hours after installation.
How to attach your toothpaste inside the toothpaste holder
- Remove the top cover of the toothpaste dispenser (optional)
- Insert the toothpaste.
- Make sure that the toothpaste inserted all the way through
- Attach the top cover if it was removed
- For the first time use patiently pump the toothpaste a few times to empty the air
- Release slowly so a glob will not end up everywhere.
- Item Type: Storage Rack
- Quantity: 2 pcs/set – 1 pc Toothbrush Holder, 1 pc Toothpaste Holder, 3M Double sided tapes, screws are NOT included
- Material: Plastic, Silicone
- Size: Toothpaste Holder – 12.8 x 4.4 cm (5 x 1.7 in)
- Toothpaste Dispenser – 14.8 x 7.5 cm (5.8 x 3 in)
- Use: toothbrush holder wall mounted, wall mounted toothbrush holder and toothpaste dispenser, wall mounted covered toothbrush holder wall mounted toothbrush holder with cover, wall mounted toothpaste dispenser
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Can you use normal toothpaste size
- A: Yes
- Q: Is it easy for children to use?
- A: Yes
- Q: Can these hold electric toothbrushes?
- A: The regular heads can fit but the small round heads will be too small. It’s not advisable when only adhesives are used to attach to the wall.